Sunday, January 28, 2007

As you may have surmised by now the Cadillac Pizza Pub is my watering hole of choice...the food is good, the beer is cold, and the staff is both cordial and "hawt"...& its also right across the parking lot from the house, so I can walk there and back, not be behind the wheel, not endanger anyone else, and not endanger myself! It has live music on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. Its a great place to watch people, and a great place to meet people. Its not to big and not to small, although on weekends it can get pretty damned crowded - none the less its a great place to let yer hair down some, meet some folks, and generally enjoy yourself. Its family friendly to until about 9 or 10PM - has games to keep the younger ones, and some older ones, occupied while you do whatever it is you do at the Cadillac...the rule of thumb is all younger children out by 9 or 9:30PM...a position I wholeheartedly embrace...when it becomes a gathering place for people from all walks of life, and from all socio-economic backgrounds to meet and socialize.



You are just as likely to find a birthday party going on inside as a book club meeting. The music is likely to be "blues"
or "blues rock"...with an occasional pinch of acoustic jazz or hard rock just to add some spice to the place. If you're a sports fan you can watch your favorite team play ball on any one of the several TV's...lending credence to the idea that theres a little something for everybody at the Cadillac - which is one reason why it is my favorite watering hole...hell I am told there is even going to be a night for Karaoke...a pastime best reserved for others.



For a photo junkie like me the Cadillac is "da bomb". The great people and casual atmosphere make it a place I wanna be,
and the cold beer and good food make it a place I'd rather be, and many nights me and my camera can be found there...taking pics of the people and the bands, and generally just enjoying myself like everyone else...and frankly...its just a damn nice way to spend time...