Monday, August 25, 2008

Good Morning!

What an interesting time to be alive! If you are a news junkie like I am then this has been a great time...there was Sturgis Bike Rally, the the Russian invasion of Georgia, the Olympics, 2day "Burning Man" will begin in earnest, and the rapidly approaching Dem Nat Convention, which could be really interesting...but just as much as I am a news junkie I am also a camera junkie, a photo junkie, and a photoshop junkie ~ and often times I neglect these other areas of major interest for me...in favor of news...


So...I was looking over the blog the other day and decided that there is far to much "Doom and Gloom" there for some folks to be comfortable, so I think I will change up the format a little...I mean realistically if people cannot see that things are changing then they're either blind or in denial...and you can argue all you want to about the geopolitical implications of this or that, and whether Fannie/Freddie is going tits up soon or not, or the solvency of banks, or the Georgian awakening of the ugly bear, but you CANNOT argue with a grocery store tape...its just one of those things that affect your day to day lives! So I have concluded that to point out every issue that has the potential for affecting our existence I will in the future just hit the high points. Realistically I am getting depressed reading my own blog! LOL And that a bad place to be! Maybe I should pay attention to some of the positive things that are going on...I'm not sure I can do that for long...because by nature I am skeptical and pessimistic about many things...but we will give it a shot and see how it works out...

Lets try it and see...